Management Development Programmes, Training and Consultancy Centre:
- Rapid globalization and changing consumer attitudes demand that you leverage your knowledge and adaptability. These have become keys to competitive advantage. IPS Jaipur believes in holistic approach towards management education. In order to achieve this objectives, the Institute has set up Management Development Programmes, Consultancy and Training Centre for special focus on organizing Workshops, Seminars , Conferences, Management Development Programmes, Faculty Development Programmes, Training programmes for Industry and Academics on different themes which are market driven and customized. They offer analytical insights and skills, and provide a thorough knowledge base so that today’s practising managers can emerge as leaders of tomorrow.
- Corporate houses and non-profit organisations also interact with IPS to design tailor-made programs and training modules capable of meeting specific management needs, with a focus on their own environment and priorities. IPS has successfully conducted programs for leading Indian business houses in the private and public sectors.
- Consultancy and research activities are also undertaken by the Institute which facilitates the faculty to disseminate the knowledge and keep the students updated in terms of experiential learning. Prowess, E-Views, e-Journals and other software are used in routine teaching. This is what differentiates IPS Jaipur from other institutions.
Key Areas /Activities of Management Development Programmes, Consultancy and Training Centre:
- The centre, which is headed by a Senior Faculty and supported by Programme Director primarily, focuses on the following areas with the support of internal faculty, external resource persons, academic and industry associations for organizing:
MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES(MDPS)/EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES(EDPS):
- In addition to open MDPs where executives, professionals and faculties from different Organizations/Institutes participates, IPS Jaipur also focuses on developing and organizing customized sponsored programmes based on specific requests.
- Faculty Development Programmes (FDPs)
- Skill Development Programmes (SDPs).
- In company, also in our Campus
- Customized Training Programmes
- based on identified needs
- National /International Conferences/Seminars/Workshops/Conclaves
- either by IPS Jaipur in its own capacity or in collaboration with organizations/B-schools.
- Consulting is viewed as a dynamic learning process for the faculty. It provides an opportunity for them to share insights with practitioners and contribute towards experimentation and new learning by the organisations. Consulting brings the faculty in contact with real-life managerial problems, and thus enriching teaching and research.